Board Certified Doctor of Naturopathy
Clinical Trials - Biomedical Research
Dr. Allen is a leading Clinical & Medical Researcher, conducting cutting edge research in the following fields:
||Brain Glycemic Indexing
||Key Codes to Adipose Tissue Fat Cells
|Sickle Cell Disease
||Human Sports Performance
As Chief of Biomedical Research at the GLYCEMIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE®, Dr. Allen heads the only U.S. government Certification program in the Nation, conducting over 30 years of Human In Vivo Clinical Trials for the largest food companies in the world.
The Glycemic Research Institute® is certified by the United States government, the Canadian government, and the United Kingdom governments to conduct Glycemic Research, Diabetic Research, Obesity Research, and FDA Claim substantiation for foods, beverages, Nutraceuticals, and Pharmaceuticals.
Dr. Allen received the first Glycemic Patent ever awarded worldwide, the first and only Low Glycemic Fat-Burning Coffee & Tea Patent, and the discovery and Patents for safe L-Arginine, and Blind Amino Acids.
Dr. Allen was named the World’s Leading L-Arginine Researcher by the Sickle Cell Anemia Organization, and was invited to address the United Nations General Assembly on the topic of her research in the field of L-Arginine and Sickle Cell polymorphisms.
Dr. Allen’s Patents & Technology have generated over a billion dollars globally, and she is considered one of the most successful scientists in the world.
- Front page of the Wall Street Journal.
- “Breakthrough Product of the Year” by Success magazine.
- First Scientist to Address the United Nations General Assembly on L-Arginine (World Sickle Cell Conference).
- Who’s Who of American Inventors.
- Who’s Who in Diabetes Education and Research by the American Diabetes Association.
- American Diabetes Association Council on Nutritional Science & Metabolism.